To my current patients and those I look forward to meeting soon,
Over the past decade my favorite aspect of practicing Family and Functional Medicine has been the meaningful, supportive relationships that I have developed with patients like you. My professional philosophy is that vibrant health is born from a deep understanding of the root cause of ailments, often arising from multiple stressors in your life. To support your greater wellbeing, I have decided to open a small practice that is completely dedicated to personalized medicine with a focus on preventive care and holistic wellness.
The healthcare landscape is changing in ways that make it difficult, in traditional practice settings, to provide the high quality of care my patients deserve. With greater demands of an increasingly complex healthcare system, personalized face to face time between patients and their providers is becoming scarcer.
Joining my practice will allow you to receive patient-centered care and enjoy many significant benefits not typically found in a medical practice today – which should translate into better health and vitality for you. I am very pleased to share this tailored approach to healthcare with you.
- You receive direct availability to me via cell, text, video, or email throughout the year – for your peace of mind and possibly eliminating the need for an appointment altogether.
- Our small practice size means it’s easy to be seen for same-day or next-day for appointments in our beautiful office, with relaxed office visits so we can create a personalized plan for your optimal health. Home visits are available as needed.
- Our Functional Medicine approach starts with a comprehensive medical history, root-cause assessment, and customized lab tests.
Personalized treatment strategies may include a dietary plan, nutritional supplements, hormonal therapies, as well as prescription medications to target your specific needs.
- Our Health Coach supports the implementation of your personalized treatment strategies.
- We offer wellness technology solutions including Muse and HeartMath for mindfulness-based stress management.
- Membership includes full access to our private Fitness and Yoga Studio with Elliptical, Free Weights, Kettle Bells, Peloton Bike, and our Personal Fitness Trainer.
Here’s how it works
Starting on July 2, 2018 I will begin seeing patients in my new office in Ridgway while we gather records, answer questions, and give you an opportunity to become established as a patient. After August 31st, I will only be seeing patients who have elected to join my new practice. All patients have the opportunity to join on a first come basis and once we meet capacity, a waiting list will be started. I encourage those of you who wish to continue as my patient to inform me as soon as possible, since I will be keeping the practice small and hope to continue working with you.
How to become my patient
I encourage you to assure your place now by joining in one of the following ways:
- By contacting Santina Hayes, my membership coordinator at (970) 626-6026
- By filling out the Intent form (below).
For more information, you may attend one of my information sessions. (You may reserve your information session spot online or by returning the enclosed Intent Form).
If you have questions, please call us at (970) 626-6026. We are always happy to talk with you in the office or by phone. It is a privilege to be your health care provider and to care for you, and I look forward to seeing you at my new practice.
With warm regards,
Shirley Olson, NP-C, IFMCP
We sincerely hope you will join us in our new practice. You can easily sign up online at www.RidgwayCWH.com. If you prefer, you can indicate your intentions below and return this form in the enclosed envelope.
We will be happy to personally guide you through the sign-up process. We are also available to speak with you and/or send you more information to help you with your decision.